Gurgaon Graphics, Gurugram—How To Save Time, Money And Effort And Help Your
Business Grow With Digital Printing
Digital printing is an electronic printing process that produces printing directly from a digital file, without the films, plates and expensive proofs needed for offset printing. It has revolutionized the world of printing. As a result, Digital Printing allows for very cost effective short runs of customized and personalized printed material such as training manuals, business cards, tabs, invitations, books, postcards or anything you create on the computer.
Gurgaon Graphics, Gurugram—Capabilities of print on demand
With print on demand, you pay to print only what you need, when you need it, which cuts down on shipping, storage, and wastage. Generally speaking, runs of under 1000 pieces are best suited for on demand digital printing.
Gurgaon Graphics, Gurugram—Increased response rate from true one-to-one personalised marketing
The most essential advantage of digital printing is the “variable data printing” feature, this allows you to merge your customer database with a direct mail piece — it could be name, address changes only, or a completely different colour print for each client. Every printed piece can be totally different from everything else, without the cost and delay of creating plates for each element. This is true one-to-one dialogue marketing that allows you to reach niche markets and target specific audiences with improved marketing results.
Gurgaon Graphics, Gurugram—How to benefit from digital variable data printing
Here are a few key points for creating a successful marketing campaign using digital variable data printing:
1. Figure out who you want to reach before developing your direct mail piece. Invest time in creating your marketing message, if the message isn’t right, then it’s not going to work. You can visit afflict program web site to learn how to design a mail piece with the right marketing message.
2. Obtain the right mailing list. You can either build your own list or purchase an “outside list”. Make sure the list is on an up-to-date database.
3. Create and collect the photos and graphics etc that will be used as floating components in the variable run
4. Determine how the various images and data will be swapped on your document. Use a variable data printing software to merge the data and graphics and generate test copies of the final design.
5. Proof and print. Make sure the file is created, for your project to be printed in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
6. Assemble, address and mail your project
7. The final step is to measure your results, and analyse the data, the key to success is test, test, test.
An interesting trend we’ve noticed is that people requiring a smaller quantity of professional looking presentation folders.