Packaging Design The packaging of your product is more important than the product itself. When a customer looks at your product, the first thing they will be faced with is the packaging. It is the packaging that will influence whether a customer chooses to buy your product over another one. In order to impress, you need high quality packaging that looks professional and eye catching.
Packaging design by Gurgaon Graphics Packaging.
When you choose Gurgaon Graphics you choose over 15 years experience as packaging designer working on a wide variety of printed packaging including:
- Food packaging design – food photography, boxes and cartons, bottles, jars, sleeves, flow wrap, labels.
- Cleaning product packaging design – aerosols, bottles, flow wraps.
- Pet product packaging design – boxes and cartons, counter display units, display cards.
- Electrical accessory packaging design – boxes and cartons, blister packs, clam shells.
- Confectionery packaging design- flow wrap, cartons, foil wrapping.
It pays to be practical, and lamination is a must for protecting printed materials that experience frequent handling like menus, identity cards and in-store catalogues.
Lamination applies a plastic film onto the surface of your printed product, offering protection whist enhancing colour and sheen. The plastic is then bonded to the document by the application of heat and pressure, with either a glossy or matte finish.
Strengthen and reinforce your documents whilst preventing warping with our trusted foam board. We offer both spray and heat-activated adhesive to attach foam boards to your print, sliding it between the board and a laminating film. This is then fed through a heated roll laminator, leaving you with a perfectly finished product.
Call Gurgaon Graphics now for high-quality mounting and lamination services ranging from budget to exclusive.